Improve Your Appearance: 5 Quick Ways
For many men, skincare isn’t exactly a priority. We think that a full skincare regimen can cut into our precious time, so we tend to do little more than use a face wash or moisturize.
We here at MenScience want you to know that proper skincare doesn’t have to take up a chunk of your schedule. In fact, a good skincare regimen should only take a matter of minutes. If you’re looking to transform your skin fast, check out the following quick mini-makeover tips:
1. Carry around some acne pads. Pimples pop up when we least want them to, usually before a big event or presentation. To help manage pimples and prevent future breakouts, carry some Advanced Acne Pads with you in the car or at your desk. In a matter of seconds, you can use these pads to infuse your skin with salicylic acid and other powerful acne-fighting ingredients. Before you know it, your complexion will be clear.
2. Take a men’s antioxidant supplement. One of the easiest ways to fight aging signs is by boosting your antioxidant intake. This can be done by eating more fruits (specifically citrus) as well as vegetables. Not a fan of either? That’s okay. You can get the same anti-aging benefits by choosing an antioxidant supplements. One serving a day will provide your body with the necessary nutrients to maintain healthy, young-looking skin.
3. Use Post-Shave Repair. Shaving can do a number on your skin, so you need to protect it once you’re finished. Spraying Post-Shave Repair after removing facial and body hair will reduce any redness, prevent ingrown hairs and promote a clean complexion. Who knew something so simple could have such a profound effect on your skin?
4. Invest in a travel kit for men. If you’re always on the go, there’s no easier way to take care of your skin than a travel kit. The MenScience travel kit features a full regimen of products but in TSA-friendly sizes! Whether you’re on the plane, on the road or on the other side of the earth, you have an assortment of skincare products within arm’s reach for fast application.
5. Wash your hair with a men’s shampoo. Your hair is one of the first thing people notice, so it pays to take care of it. A men’s hair care product like Daily Shampoo can help restore your mane’s luster, remove impurities and reduce dandruff. Because it’s specifically formulated for men’s hair and skin, it won’t leave you dry or result in any oily residue.